Welcome to Free Free NFT
Free Free NFT has the mission of promoting women and girls emotional, physical and financial freedom. That’s because no girl or woman deserves to live in a world of abuse. We believe in the power of community to create this possible, real and exponential change.
Fashion and art are the portal for an emotional and spiritual catharsis. We are creators, artists and inventors who love innovating and believe in freedom. The NFT world is about freedom. With our NFT, we want to be able to make change in the real world while creating a new reality for women and girls in the metaverse.
FREE FREE Fund
When women and girls are free, we create a happier, healthier and more prosperous world for all living beings. Through our nonprofit organization, Free Free World, we have impacted over 15 thousand women and girls directly, 20 million people indirectly, created a network of 70 partnerships and achieved a $50 Million Dollars worth of impact in 3 years. We believe in the power of the NFT community to make women free in the real world and everywhere.
50% of all primary sales will be donated to the Free Free World nonprofit organization to promote physical, emotional and financial freedom to women and girls around the world.
- We believe that when women are free, countries are less corrupt, unstable and violent
- We believe that when women are free, girls and boys have more access to education, health and conditions to break the poverty cycle
- We believe that when women are free, we can reach equilibrium in a healthier and prosperous environment for all living beings
- We believe that high rates of education, employment and economic growth for women equals low rates of teenage pregnancy, domestic violence, crime, corruption, instability, and poverty
- We believe that when women are free, everyone lives in a better world
is the expected time to close the gap of Economic Participation and Opportunity
to attain gender parity in politics
Violence can lead to
depression, post-traumatic stress and other anxiety disorders. Women who have experienced intimate partner violence were almost twice as likely to experience depression.
Font: World Economic Forum and World Health Organization (WHO)
Yasmine McDougall Sterea
CEO and Founder
Tereza Bettinardi (she/her) is a designer, researcher and editor who works and lives in São Paulo, Brazil. She began her career in 2006 and after working for over almost a decade for the main Brazilian and Latin-American publishing companies, she set up her studio in 2014 and has since worked across different realms of design including editorial, visual identity, packaging and environmental design.
Want to collaborate with us?
Free Free collaborates with and supports emerging artists from around the globe. If you’re an artist, nonprofit or brand looking to collaborate, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org